We nurture leaders through culturally relevant mentoring and training and help them build their social capital through our network.
Zoom Link for ALL Events:
What to Expect
We will provide 12 weeks of intensive support to your social enterprise around community wealth building, leadership development, relationship building, business coaching, technical support, and mentoring.
Each entrepreneur will be guided through two-weeks of onboarding which will allow time for them to get their social enterprise ideas on paper, talk with Alkhemy team members, and prepare for the incubator curriculum.
Following onboarding, entrepreneurs begin 9-week programming which includes weekly 3-hour workshops, a weekly 1-hour mentorship group meeting, and technical assistance support.
Incubator participants will receive support throughout the programming process to develop their social enterprise pitches and pitch decks.
PITCH + CELEBRATION
Alkhemy will host two pitch days to allow for all of our Incubator participants to share their ideas with a guest panel and larger community.
PROGRAM WRAP UP
Following the Pitch Day presentations, each member of the cohort will have wrap up and next steps conversations with their Alkhemy support teams and technical assistance providers.
- Ability to attend events in a virtual/online format
- Weekly group coaching and mentoring sessions
- Nine weeks of workshops and relationship-building with members of the Alkhemy team and your cohort
- This program will require approximately 6-8 hours of your time each week
Schedule Overview: Fall 2021
Weeks 1-2: August 13 - August 27
Week 3-5: Community Wealth Building 101
- Session 1: Defining Community Wealth Building (CWB)
- Sat August 28 (10am-12:30pm) and Weds September 1 (6-8:30pm)
- Mariah and Diop
- Session 2: CWB in Action:
- Sat September 4 (10am-12:30pm) and Weds September 8 (6-8:30pm)
- Jeru and Im
- Session 3: Your CWB Goals
- September 11 (10am-12:30pm) and September 15 (6-8:30pm)
- Mimi and Rasul
Weeks 6-8: Bootstrap Bootcamp
- Session 4: Art of the Start panel
- September 18 (10am-12:30pm) and September 22 (6-8:30pm)
- Auboni, Mrs Fair and Im
- Session 5: People centered assets
- September 25 (10am-12:30pm) and September 29 (6-8:30pm)
- Diop and Jenny
- Session 6: Archetypes
- October 2 (10am-12:30pm) and October 6 (6-8:30pm)
- Stephanie and Rasul
Weeks 9-11: Power in the People
- Session 7: Genuine Relationships Begins with you
- October 9 (10am-12:30pm) and October 13 (6-8:30pm)
- Mimi and Rasul
- Session 8: People first development
- October 16 (10am-12:30pm) and October 20 (6-8:30pm)
- Mariah and Alvin
- Session 9: Relational culture
- October 23 (10am-12:30pm) and October 27 (6-8:30pm)
- Im and Aghilah
Pitch Week + Celebration: November 1