SEEKING ENTREPRENEURS COMMITTED TO BUILDING COMMUNITY WEALTH
- Entrepreneurs who are committed to building community wealth in Indianapolis' under-resourced communities
- Entrepreneurs who have a well developed business idea or an established enterprise with 5 or fewer employees
- Entrepreneurs whose businesses were impacted by CoVid-19
- Ability to attend events in a virtual/online format
- Weekly group coaching and mentoring sessions
- Nine weeks of workshops and relationship-building with members of the Alkhemy team and your cohort
- This program will require approximately 6-8 hours of your time each week
- We will provide 12 weeks of intensive support to your social enterprise around community wealth building, leadership development, relationship building, business coaching, technical support, and mentoring.
Learn about Our Model.
- Kheprw has been breaking barriers for over 16 years, using our grassroots knowledge and experience as community members, critical thinkers, and leaders to drive change from the bottom up.
- We have created community wealth with a portfolio spanning decades of successful enterprises and supported others in building and sustaining theirs.
how it works
A cohort of 30 entrepreneurs is selected using an online application and scoring rubric.
DEADLINE TO APPLY July 21, 2021
Each entrepreneur will be guided through two-weeks of onboarding which will allow time for them to get their social enterprise ideas on paper, talk with Alkhemy team members, and prepare for the incubator curriculum.
Following onboarding, entrepreneurs begin 9-week programming which includes weekly 3-hour workshops, a weekly 1-hour mentorship group meeting, and technical assistance support.
Incubator participants will receive support throughout the programming process to develop their social enterprise pitches and pitch decks.
PITCH + CELEBRATION
Alkhemy will host two pitch days to allow for all of our Incubator participants to share their ideas with a guest panel and larger community.
PROGRAM WRAP UP
Following the Pitch Day presentations, each member of the cohort will have wrap up and next steps conversations with their Alkhemy support teams and technical assistance providers.