SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WITH EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE TO COACH ENTREPRENEURS
What we are looking for
- Coaches who are committed to building community wealth in low-income communities of color or under-resourced communities in Indianapolis.
- Coaches with business, industry or technical experience and expertise.
- Coaches able to commit 4 hours a month meeting with entrepreneurs and attending events.
What we bring to the relationship
- We will help you build new relationships and make connections with entrepreneurs and other mentors working to make a positive impact in our community.
- Kheprw has been breaking barriers for over 16 years, using our grassroots knowledge and experience as community members, critical thinkers, and leaders to drive change from the bottom up.
- We have created community wealth with a portfolio spanning decades of successful enterprises and supported others in building and sustaining theirs.
how it works
A cohort of 30 entrepreneurs is selected using an online application and scoring rubric.
Each entrepreneur will be guided through two-weeks of onboarding which will allow time for them to get their social enterprise ideas on paper, talk with Alkhemy team members, and prepare for the incubator curriculum.
Following onboarding, entrepreneurs begin 9-week programming which includes weekly 3-hour workshops, a weekly 1-hour mentorship group meeting, and technical assistance support.
Incubator participants will receive support throughout the programming process to develop their social enterprise pitches and pitch decks.
PITCH + CELEBRATION
Alkhemy will host two pitch days to allow for all of our Incubator participants to share their ideas with a guest panel and larger community.
PROGRAM WRAP UP
Following the Pitch Day presentations, each member of the cohort will have wrap up and next steps conversations with their Alkhemy support teams and technical assistance providers.
READY TO APPLY?
NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE FULL COMMITMENT?
We also provide events and workshops that are open to the public. Click below to sign up to get email notifications when we have upcoming events.